How can we become a certified workplace?
1. Adopt the Workplace Equity & Civility Commitment.
- Upon completing this step, your company will receive a copy of the commitment and recognition of adoption of the commitment on the Workplace Equity & Civility website.
- To submit a signed copy of The Commitment, please email a PDF copy to Elaine Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form here.
2. Send 50% or more of your workforce through a NCRC workshop, either The ART of Inclusive Communication, The Exchange or The Bystander Challenge.
- Upon completing this step, your company will receive the Workplace Equity & Civility Initiative seal.
- Your company will be listed in The San Diego Union-Tribune as certified as dedicated to an equitable and civil workplace.
Select the links to the courses above for more information on content and schedules, or go to www.ncrconline.com/workshops. For customized training, pricing and other inquiries, contact Hanna Venizelos at email@example.com or call 619-238-2400 ext. 237.